All vegetables, all delicious!
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
1 head of broccoli
2 medium carrots
1 bunch of kale
1 jar marinara sauce
1 jar artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
6 to 8 large eggs
Kosher salt and black pepper
1 cup crumbled goat cheese
loaf of crusty bread as a side
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. with rack in center.
2. Slice up the onion, zucchini, broccoli, carrots. Roughly chop the kale leaves into bite sized pieces.
3. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. When oil is shimmering, add onion and sauté until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the other vegetables and sauté some more.
4. Add the sautéd vegetables, marinara sauce, and artichoke hearts to a large glass baking dish. Mix together.
5. Make small indents into the top of the vegetable mixture, and crack eggs into them. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese, salt, and pepper over the top.
6. Bake until egg whites are set but yolks are still slightly runny, 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve warm, with a loaf of crusty bread.
Original recipe link